Check in time is 2:00 p.m. (charge for early arrival if available.)
Check out time is 12:00 p.m. (charge for late checkout if available.)
Sites are limited to one family, one piece of camping equipment, and two vehicles.
Quiet hours: 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. weekdays, 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. weekends.
The speed limit throughout the campground is 6 MPH. This limit is STRICTLY enforced. Because the safety of our children is so important, fast drivers will be asked to leave without exception.
Please supervise your children at all times. Do not leave your children at the campground unattended.
Trash disposal is $1 for kitchen bags, $2 for large bags. Recycling is free.
Sorry - we do not accept credit cards. Personal checks are accepted.
for a complete list of Rules & regulations.
Camperama 4th of July Parade 2007
Rules & regulations
West River Camperama takes great pride in offering its guests a quality camping experience. Our Rules & Regulations are strictly enforced to ensure the campground meets the expectations of all its guests.
Amenities and Local Attractions:
- 170 sites, all with water and 20/30 amp electricity
- 72 sites with full hookups
- Cable TV available at all sites
FACILITIES AND SERVICES:
- Clean, heated restroom facilities
- Large recreation hall
- Camp store with RV parts and camping supplies
- Internet access available near camp store
- Ice, propane, laundry, dump station
- Honey Wagon
- 4 Horseshoe pits
- Basketball court
- 2000+ feet of river frontage
- Weekend hayrides
- Shops and boutiques
- Newfane Flea Market (Sundays)
- Mount Snow and Stratton Mountain (both have summer activities)
- Townshend Lake
- Grocery store (2 miles)
- Convenience Store (1/4 mile w/diesel fuel)